Tuesday, April 17, 2012

26 days in 22 pictures

A quick journey through my 3 1/2 week racing/training camp in California and Arizona.  Thank you to my family, colleagues, and sponsors for allowing me to live such a blessed and special life riding a bike. 

ReTUL Bike Fit in Redlands, CA
Hooked up to the ReTUL sensors
All night road trip to the Canyon
Arrived to GC just intime to watch the sun rise
Entering the country side of Flagstaff
First sunset ride
Technology - Talking to my nephews before my ProXCT Race
Morning coffee rides were a common occasion
First ride at the Canyon
First view of the Canyon
I was happy to see this.  You don't see as many in PHX as you do in Tuscon
McDowell Mtn. - Incredible system of single track
Sometimes you just had to take it all in
Recap of the trip to that point - A lot of beauty
Mt. Lemmon - I took this same picture 3 years prior
High elevation with Chris P. in Prescott, AZ - Rocky Climbs
View from my bed in Prescott - Thanks to the Pearisos
Amazing road ride from Prescott to Jerome
Corner Cafe in the Ghost/Mining town of Jerome - Favorite place
All rides should have this kind of stop planned
Common mid ride in AZ with the heat.  Refuel and re-hydrate

Going home!

1 comment: